Friday, July 11, 2008

first post?

err hello? Actually i dont know whats the point of blogging. People tell me that its a diary, your life, this kind of shit.

Basically i started this blog to talk about my life, like you guys do. ;)
Also heard that if your blog gets famous enough, u will be able to get some ads in your blog. hahah sounds cool. Besides, i've decided to sacrifice myself a little, give some chance to those stalkers to know me (aheem u know who u are dont feel shy) but cant blame la since i so damn hot+sexy+cute+(too much dy lazy describe), its quite normal to have some fans around. I know this sounds perasan but please dont blame me cos my kindergarden teacher didn't teach me how to tell lies.

So yeah i will try to post some exciting moments in melbourne.
This is just an intro post and it already sound so gay but i really hope that u guys will just come here and give some comments on this shit that i am writing right now and thank you if u have already read till here. :)

No comments: