Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Holidayed

If u realised, i have not been posting pics of myself. The main reason why is because i dont want peeps to feel bored looking at me. But due to popular demand + i dont know what to blog about, i shall just post some pics taken during my holidays.

Went to
Caufield Grammer School Year 12 formal (thanks sara for inviting me)
I met alot of people :)

Me, Derrick (pic a bit blur)
(sorry forget name), akina, (sorry again forget name), me

Derrick, Andrew, me

group pic? :)

At Jimmy's party. Sorry but i don't even know this jimmy guy. When i arrived, he had already pass out.

sara, me, hao, nico

sharleen, me, sorry forget name, derrick
We appeared on tv in Coles. Apparently was just the cctv camera, went in front of the cctv and asked someone to take the pic from the tv that we appeared on.



behind: me, gerard. Front: jiayuan
Derrick came in.


behind: gerard, me. Front: jiayuan, derrick

Went pooling once in awhile



jiayuan, me (deng my face looks so fat from this angle)

AHeem, something really really caught my attention.

No comments: