Saturday, August 2, 2008

emo

I was browsing through my files today and i looked back at photos that i have not been looking at for some time. Pictures that not only make me look at them but also feel them. Pieces of scattered memories started flashing through my mind. Those moments cant be replaced by anything here (for the moment). Is it because i was too lucky back then to meet strangers that are destined to be part of my life?
Pictures of my new environment has never appeared in my dreams and i dont deny the fact that i dream alot nowadays. Sometimes when i open my eyes in the morning, i realise that i'm in a stranger place and not in a place that is known to me as 'home'. I was truly disappointed by my dreams as i hope to wake up and see people that i wish to see. Well, after all its just a dream.

Some of the pictures:
form 5 (2006)

penang (2007)


ice skating(2007)

Chinese new year (2008)

Bio tuition gang (2006)


I miss all of u

till then. Cares

1 comment:

hahaha said...

wei tee kok wei, forgot bout the existence of your blog until a moment ago. i see me there!