Monday, August 4, 2008

rock climbing

i went rock climbing at HardRock :)

I wasn't in a very good mood. Pictures speaks more than words.
Take a look at the graph.
Although i admit that my drawing is far better than those historical Italian painters, i hope u understand what i'm trying to draw. Basically my mood was at its lowest during this weekend.


I was lying on my bed listening to songs... too lazy to even make a damn move to go pee in the toilet. Until nico called, i realise i was late for rock climbing.


i lost my head

So there were about 15 of us. Lol we took the group package where we need a minimum of 10 ppl in the group which cost us 18 bucks per person. Alot cheaper compared to the individual price of 28 bucks. Everytime when i pass by CBD and look into HardRock, it doesn't look like a big deal to me until today when i stood just below the walls, i was quite afraid. It was considered freaking high already.



There are many different levels. The easier ones have alot of stones where u can step on where as the hard ones are the ones with less stones where u have to use your strengh to support most of your body weight.

There is this freaking sexy equipment thingy called the harness. Sorry no pics but u can see me wearing in the pics up there, its like a g-string and it really squeezed the balls out me. It freaking hurts especially when you're coming down. Lol there may b no pain for the girls la.



sorry i covered my face cos i'm showing the expression of a boy kena squeeze at the balls. Paiseh la >.<

the shuai ge with long hair (left) and mei nu with short hair (right)

However rock climbing didn't cure my pms-ness. Haihs i would have enjoyed myself more if i wasn't having 'period'. However, I got the 'medicine' at night when i get home. I'll do it in another post.

signing off now :)


No comments: